Many of the books I read are parts of a series - usually, but not always, mystery series.
I'd like to try to complete some of the series - some I have no intention of revisiting.
And then there are those series I haven't started, but would like to.
This blog is a way for me to keep a record of the books I've read and the ones I might like to try.
And anyway, I've always loved making lists.

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Charles Finch: Charles Lenox Mysteries

• Main Characters: Charles Lenox, Victorian gentleman and armchair explorer, who is also an amateur sleuth. Most of the books also feature his aristocratic wife Lady Jane. 
• Setting: Victorian England, mostly London and Oxford.
• Bold type indicates a book I've read.

  1. A Beautiful Blue Death (2007)
  2. The September Society (2008)
  3. The Fleet Street Murders (2009)
  4. A Stranger in Mayfair (2010)
  5. A Burial at Sea (2011)
  6. A Death in the Small Hours (2012)
  7. An Old Betrayal (2013)
  8. The Laws of Murder (2014)
  9. Home by Nightfall (2015)
  10. The Inheritance (2016)
  11. An Extravagant Death (2021)

There are also several "prequels":

  1. The Woman in the Water (2018) 
  2. The Vanishing Man (2019) 
  3. The Last Passenger (2020) 

............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my series blog! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I just ask that all comments must be in English. And at least for the time being, all comments will be moderated.