Many of the books I read are parts of a series - usually, but not always, mystery series.
I'd like to try to complete some of the series - some I have no intention of revisiting.
And then there are those series I haven't started, but would like to.
This blog is a way for me to keep a record of the books I've read and the ones I might like to try.
And anyway, I've always loved making lists.

Monday, November 18, 2013

Alan Bradley: The Flavia de Luce Mysteries

Main character: Flavia de Luce, 11-year-old aspiring chemist and amateur sleuth who uses her scientific curiosity to solve mysteries.
Setting: England
Bold type indicates a book I've read.
  1. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie (2009)
  2. The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag (2010)
  3. A Red Herring Without Mustard (2011)
  4. I Am Half-Sick of Shadows (2011)
  5. Speaking from Among the Bones (2013)
  6. The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches (2014)
  7. As Chimney Sweepers Come to Dust (2015) 
  8. Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd (2016)
  9. The Grave's a Fine and Private Place (2018) 
  10. The Golden Tresses of the Dead (2019)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    This is a great service!! May we help by sending you our lists?

    Len

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my series blog! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I just ask that all comments must be in English. And at least for the time being, all comments will be moderated.