Many of the books I read are parts of a series - usually, but not always, mystery series.
I'd like to try to complete some of the series - some I have no intention of revisiting.
And then there are those series I haven't started, but would like to.
This blog is a way for me to keep a record of the books I've read and the ones I might like to try.
And anyway, I've always loved making lists.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ariana Franklin: Adelia Aguilar Mysteries

Main character: Adelia Aguilar, a medieval "medical examiner" from Italy, who investigates for the King of England.
Setting: 12th Century England (mainly).  
The series is also known as the Mistress of the Art of Death Series.
"Ariana Franklin" is a pseudonym of British author Diana Norman who died in 2011.
Bold type indicates a book I've read.
  1. Mistress of the Art of Death (2007)
  2. The Death Maze (2008); aka: The Serpent's Tale
  3. Relics of the Dead (2009); aka: Grave Goods
  4. A Murderous Procession (2010); aka: The Assassin's Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my series blog! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I just ask that all comments must be in English. And at least for the time being, all comments will be moderated.