Many of the books I read are parts of a series - usually, but not always, mystery series.
I'd like to try to complete some of the series - some I have no intention of revisiting.
And then there are those series I haven't started, but would like to.
This blog is a way for me to keep a record of the books I've read and the ones I might like to try.
And anyway, I've always loved making lists.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Agatha Christie: The Miss Marple Mysteries

Main Character: Miss Jane Marple, elderly spinster and amateur sleuth
Location: St. Mary Mead and other locales, mostly in England

Bold type indicates a book I've read.
  1. Murder at the Vicarage (1930)
  2. The Tuesday Club Murders (1932), aka: The Thirteen Problems
  3. The Regatta Mystery (1939)
  4. The Body in the Library (1942)
  5. The Moving Finger (1943)
  6. Mousetrap & Other Stories (1950)
  7. A Murder is Announced (1950)  [See Review]
  8. Murder with Mirrors (1952), aka: They Do It With Mirrors
  9. A Pocket Full of Rye (1953)
  10. What Mrs. McGillicuddy Saw (1957), aka: 4:50 from Paddington
  11. The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding (1960)
  12. Double Sin & Other Stories (1961)
  13. The Mirror Crack'd (1962), aka: The Mirror Crack'd From Side to Side
  14. A Caribbean Mystery (1964)
  15. At Bertram's Hotel (1965)
  16. Nemesis (1971)
  17. Sleeping Murder (1976)

1 comment:

  1. There are some notable omissions in your "already read" list. The Body in the Library is so famous, there was a version written by the spoof Agatha Christie (Ariadne Oliver) in Cards on the Table.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my series blog! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I just ask that all comments must be in English. And at least for the time being, all comments will be moderated.