Many of the books I read are parts of a series - usually, but not always, mystery series.
I'd like to try to complete some of the series - some I have no intention of revisiting.
And then there are those series I haven't started, but would like to.
This blog is a way for me to keep a record of the books I've read and the ones I might like to try.
And anyway, I've always loved making lists.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cynthia Riggs: Martha's Vineyard Mysteries

Main Character: Victoria Trumbull, 92-year-old amateur sleuth
Setting: Martha's Vineyard

Bold type indicates a book I've read.

  1. Deadly Nightshade (2001; see review)
  2. The Cranefly Orchid Murders (2002)
  3. The Cemetery Yew (2003)
  4. Jack in the Pulpit (2004)
  5. The Paperwhite Narcissus (2005)
  6. Indian Pipes (2006)
  7. Shooting Star (2007)
  8. Death and Honesty (2009)
  9. Touch-Me-Not (2010)
  10. The Bee Balm Murders (2011) 
  11. Poison Ivy (2012) 
  12. Bloodroot (2016) 
  13. Trumpet of Death (2017) 

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea to keep a blog of books read! Thank you very much for putting the "Martha's Vineyard" mysteries in order.
    Have a nice day, RĂ©gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Regina and thanks for visiting. Yes, this blog has really helped me keep track of all the series books I read. And your comment made me realize that I haven't updated in a long time -- so I've added the three latest Martha's Vineyard murders to the list.

      Delete

Welcome to my series blog! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I just ask that all comments must be in English. And at least for the time being, all comments will be moderated.