Many of the books I read are parts of a series - usually, but not always, mystery series.
I'd like to try to complete some of the series - some I have no intention of revisiting.
This blog is a way for me to keep a record of the books I've read and the ones I've yet to try.
And anyway, I've always loved making lists.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

P.D. James: Adam Dalgliesh Mysteries

Main Character: Adam Dalgliesh, Scotland Yard
Setting: England
Bold type indicates a book I've read.

Cover Her Face (1962) [See Review]
A Mind to Murder (1963)
Unnatural Causes (1967)
Shroud for a Nightingale (1971)
The Black Tower (1975)
Death of an Expert Witness (1977)
A Taste for Death (1986)
Devices and Desires (1989)
Original Sin (1994)
A Certain Justice (1997)
Death in Holy Orders (2001)
Murder Room (2004)
The Lighthouse (2005)
The Private Patient (2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my series blog! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I just ask that all comments must be in English. And at least for the time being, all comments will be moderated.