Many of the books I read are parts of a series - usually, but not always, mystery series.
I'd like to try to complete some of the series - some I have no intention of revisiting.
And then there are those series I haven't started, but would like to.
This blog is a way for me to keep a record of the books I've read and the ones I might like to try.
And anyway, I've always loved making lists.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Len Deighton: The "Unnamed Hero" Series

Main Character: An anonymous secret agent (named "Harry Palmer" in the film adaptations)
Setting: England, Europe and USA

Bold type indicates a book I've read.

The IPCRESS File (1962)
Horse Under Water (1963)
Funeral in Berlin (1964)
Billion Dollar Brain (1966)
An Expensive Place to Die (1967)
Spy Story (1972)
Yesterday's Spy (1975)
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Spy (1976), aka: Catch a Falling Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my series blog! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I just ask that all comments must be in English. And at least for the time being, all comments will be moderated.