Many of the books I read are parts of a series - usually, but not always, mystery series.
I'd like to try to complete some of the series - some I have no intention of revisiting.
And then there are those series I haven't started, but would like to.
This blog is a way for me to keep a record of the books I've read and the ones I might like to try.
And anyway, I've always loved making lists.

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Laura Ingalls Wilder: Little House Series

Main characters: Laura Ingalls and her family and friends
Setting: 19th Century America
• Bold type indicates a book I've read.
  1. Little House in the Big Woods (1932)
  2. Farmer Boy (1933)
  3. Little House on the Prairie (1935)
  4. On the Banks of Plum Creek (1937)
  5. By the Shores of Silver Lake (1939)
  6. The Long Winter (1940)
  7. Little Town on the Prairie (1941)
  8. These Happy Golden Years (1943)
  9. The First Four Years (1971)
......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my series blog! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I just ask that all comments must be in English. And at least for the time being, all comments will be moderated.