Many of the books I read are parts of a series - usually, but not always, mystery series.
I'd like to try to complete some of the series - some I have no intention of revisiting.
And then there are those series I haven't started, but would like to.
This blog is a way for me to keep a record of the books I've read and the ones I might like to try.
And anyway, I've always loved making lists.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Jo Dereske: Miss Zukas Mysteries

Main Character: Helma Zukas, Librarian
Setting: Bellehaven, Washington - the town and its public library
● Bold type indicates a book I've read
  1. Miss Zukas and the Library Murders (1994)  [See Review]
  2. Miss Zukas and the Stroke of Death (1995)
  3. Miss Zukas and the Island Murders (1995)
  4. Miss Zukas and the Raven's Dance (1996)
  5. Out of Circulation (1997)
  6. Final Notice (1998)
  7. Miss Zukas in Death's Shadow (1999)
  8. Miss Zukas Shelves the Evidence (2001)
  9. Bookmarked to Die (2006)
  10. Catalogue of Death (2007)
  11. Index to Murder (2008)
  12. Farewell, Miss Zukas (2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my series blog! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I just ask that all comments must be in English. And at least for the time being, all comments will be moderated.