Many of the books I read are parts of a series - usually, but not always, mystery series.
I'd like to try to complete some of the series - some I have no intention of revisiting.
And then there are those series I haven't started, but would like to.
This blog is a way for me to keep a record of the books I've read and the ones I might like to try.
And anyway, I've always loved making lists.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Colin Dexter: Inspector Morse Series

Main Characters: Chief Inspector Morse, and Sergeant Lewis
Setting: Oxford, England
Bold type indicates a book I've read.

Last Bus to Woodstock (1975)
Last Seen Wearing (1976)
The Silent World of Nicholas Quinn (1977)
Service of All the Dead (1979)
The Dead of Jericho (1981)
The Riddle of the Third Mile (1983)
The Secret of Annexe 3 (1986)
The Wench is Dead (1989)
The Jewel That Was Ours (1991)
The Way Through the Woods (1992) [See Review]
The Daughters of Cain (1994)
Death is Now My Neighbour (1996)
The Remorseful Day (2000)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my series blog! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I just ask that all comments must be in English. And at least for the time being, all comments will be moderated.