Many of the books I read are parts of a series - usually, but not always, mystery series.
I'd like to try to complete some of the series - some I have no intention of revisiting.
And then there are those series I haven't started, but would like to.
This blog is a way for me to keep a record of the books I've read and the ones I might like to try.
And anyway, I've always loved making lists.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Susan Cooper: The Dark Is Rising Series

This is not a typical "series." It's a five-book sequence of fantasy novels written for young people.
Main Characters: Merriman Lyon, Will Stanton
Setting: England
Bold type indicates a book I've read.

Over Sea, Under Stone (1965) [See Review]
The Dark Is Rising (1973) [See Review]
Greenwitch (1974) [See Review]
The Grey King (1975) [See Review]
Silver on the Tree (1977)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my series blog! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I just ask that all comments must be in English. And at least for the time being, all comments will be moderated.