Many of the books I read are parts of a series - usually, but not always, mystery series.
I'd like to try to complete some of the series - some I have no intention of revisiting.
And then there are those series I haven't started, but would like to.
This blog is a way for me to keep a record of the books I've read and the ones I might like to try.
And anyway, I've always loved making lists.

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Colin Watson: Flaxborough Mysteries

● Main character: Detective Inspector Walter Purbright
The fictional town of Flaxborough, in East Anglia
● Bold type indicates a book I've read
  1. Coffin, Scarcely Used  (1958)
  2. Bump in the Night  (1960)
  3. Hopjoy Was Here  (1962)
  4. Lonelyheart 4122  (1967)
  5. Charity Ends at Home  (1968) 
  6. Just What the Doctor Ordered  (1969) 
  7. Broomsticks Over Flaxborough  (1972) 
  8. Six Nuns and a Shotgun  (1975) 
  9. It Shouldn't Happen to a Dog  (1977) 
  10. Blue Murder  (1979) 
  11. Plaster Sinners  (1980) 
  12. Whatever's Been Going On at Mumblesby?  (1982) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my series blog! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I just ask that all comments must be in English. And at least for the time being, all comments will be moderated.