Many of the books I read are parts of a series - usually, but not always, mystery series.
I'd like to try to complete some of the series - some I have no intention of revisiting.
And then there are those series I haven't started, but would like to.
This blog is a way for me to keep a record of the books I've read and the ones I might like to try.
And anyway, I've always loved making lists.

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Marty Wingate: Potting Shed Mysteries

Main character: Pru Parke, gardening expert who leaves her native Texas to move to England
Setting: England and Scotland
● Bold type indicates a book I've read
  1. The Garden Plot  (2014) 
  2. The Red Book of Primrose House  (2014) 
  3. Between a Rock and a Hard Place  (2015)
  4. The Skeleton Garden  (2016) 
  5. The Bluebonnet Betrayal  (2016) 
  6. Best-Laid Plants  (2017) 
  7. Midsummer Mayhem  (2018) 
  8. Bittersweet Herbs (2021) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my series blog! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I just ask that all comments must be in English. And at least for the time being, all comments will be moderated.