Many of the books I read are parts of a series - usually, but not always, mystery series.
I'd like to try to complete some of the series - some I have no intention of revisiting.
And then there are those series I haven't started, but would like to.
This blog is a way for me to keep a record of the books I've read and the ones I might like to try.
And anyway, I've always loved making lists.

Sunday, March 4, 2018

David Handler: Stewart Hoag Mysteries

Main character: Stewart Hoag, a ghostwriter for celebrities
Setting: USA (mostly California, I believe)
● Bold type indicates a book I've read
  1. The Man Who Died Laughing  (1988) 
  2. The Man Who Lived by Night  (1989)
  3. The Woman Who Fell from Grace  (1991)
  4. The Boy Who Never Grew Up (1992) 
  5. The Man Who Would Be F. Scott Fitzgerald  (1993)
  6. The Man Who Cancelled Himself  (1995) 
  7. The Girl Who Ran Off with Daddy (1996) 
  8. The Man Who Loved Women to Death  (1997) 
  9. The Girl with Kaleidoscope Eyes  (2017) 
  10. The Man Who Couldn't Miss  (2018) 
  11. The Man in the White Linen Suit (2019) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my series blog! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I just ask that all comments must be in English. And at least for the time being, all comments will be moderated.